Turbulence Training EBook Review – Is It A Scam?

Chelsea Ricafort 

If you are looking for something to help you lose fat, you probably have heard of Turbulence Training. It claims to use weight training instead of the more traditional cardio in losing fat. You must wondering if it really works or is just a scam.
First of all let me tell you that Turbulence Training IS NOT A SCAM. It has worked for me when I was trying to lose some weight and it is the only workout that I have tried that did not bore me to death.
I stand 5'4' and weigh 130 lbs. For a small girl like me, that is a lot of weight. And working as a receptionist, I am always embarrassed whenever I see someone looking at my double chin. I told myself I had to get rid of this fat and looked for some ways that could help me.
I signed up for a gym and ran for every morning. It was very tiring but I thought that if I just continued it every day the fat would eventually come off. After 6 months, I was not happy with the results as I had only lost 5 lbs! I thought to myself that there has to be a better way than this.
Next I tried dieting. Unfortunately all it gave me was reduced energy! I literally had to crawl every morning just to get to the bathroom. And it even affected my work as I would feel dizzy a lot of times because of the hunger and lack of energy.
I found Turbulence Training one day while searching the web. I claimed that cardio was not the way to lose fat but weight training is. I did not believe this as I thought that weight training would just make my muscles bigger and I absolutely did not want that! But still I went and bought the program thinking that I had nothing to lose and I could just get a refund if I did not like it. I followed it religiously without missing a beat.
2 months after first starting Turbulence Training, I have lost 13 lbs! It was amazing considering I had lost only half that after doing cardio for 6 months!
It was such a blessing. I had now more energy than ever before, and I noticed my face my getting thinner. My co-workers have noticed this and of course I recommended them Turbulence Training if they wanted to lose fat the way that I did.
To go to the official Turbulence Training website, just click here.



Read the rest of this Article Here...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

網誌存檔